October 8, 2011

Oh Woe Is Me

That nifty mold stuff won't arrive until the end of the month. I should have verified where it was being shipped from. Looks like I'll be purchasing the product from the etsy seller, at least he is on the same continent. ^_^
I can be so impatient sometimes. Today I kept finding things to make into molds for the resin. One great thing is this plastic toy ring I picked up from Walmart. I have plans to set some 3D tatting into rings...Then again looking around etsy I found some ring molds and they seem interesting. Back to that ring. I like the domed area but have a issue with how small the actual ring portion is. Well, it is meant for a child. Molds paid for should be here within a week. I am so excited!

1 comment:

  1. Below is a url from a blog you might find interesting! I came across the blog recently while browsing the web:

    http://windowsatnoon.blogspot.com/2011/06/sleeping-in-resin-resin-casted-tatting.html

    The blogger is from Japan and has a friend who put her tatting pieces in some resin. One piece is rather large and looks like a paperweight.

    ReplyDelete